In the realm of dark crystals , the children of mother earth the Smoky Quartz offers a beautiful transparency that draws light into the shades of black and brown. These crystals can be as pale and surreal as a clouds of smoke, as dark and clear as the midnight waters, and sometimes really rich like liquor, this crystal honours its deep connection with the Mother Earth.
It is a talisman of the Root Chakra, and anchors the wearer in the natural world, drawing white light energy from the Crown down through the body to be deeply rooted into the physical/material plane. It initiates movement of primal forces within the body and activates one’s survival instincts in a purified way. It brings strength and stability, and a sense of personal pride in walking the Earth and inhabiting a human form.
Smokey Quartz is a powerful crystal a super-charged variation of the the SiO2 the Quartz group of crystals, but with a different in ways. It gets its beautiful hints of brown from the exposure to natural underground radiation giving the regular Quartz an added punch of divine vibrations.
A stone of pure white light, the Smoky Quartz crystal meaning links us to the highest realms of being and amplifies the truth of everything around it. If Smoky Quartz has found its way into your life, it could be a sign that it’s time to open the windows of your heart and let in the light and positivity. The truth can set you free and the Smoky Quartz crystal provides the roadmap to get there.
Smoky Quartz was known as a Stone of Power. To the ancient Druids, celts it was sacred and signified the potent dark power of Earth gods and goddesses.Smoky Quartz is the national gem of Scotland, a country with the longest historical association with the crystal.
Smokey Quartz Uses:
- Place smokey Quartz near your electronic appliances as it purifies the environment from electromagnetic stress. It Neutralises and returns these radiation to mother earth
- It is an excellent crystal to let go of any negativity and baggage of the past helps in seeing the brighter side of things. Here is a beautiful video of a Letting Go ritual using smokey.
3. Create a detox bath using cleansed and consecrated smokey quartz crystals.
Take 250gm/500 gms of cleansed and consecrated smokey quartz pieces in an organic bag and dip in a bucket over night. Use the water to take a stress relieve ore negativity relieving shower you can add few drop of lavender oil (2-5drops) and some bath salts to help with detox.
4. It is a great crystal to have in for your crystal first aid kit a cheap alternative to anti depressants actually it is like an aspirin of the crystal world 🙂
5. Energy healers can use this crystal to help with energy work. Put a piece of smokey quartz near the feet of the client in a salt water bowl and while you heal the patient direct the crystal to suck the negative emotions/past fears/ traumas/anxiety and stress.
6. Carry a smokey quartz with you to avoid any mis happenings , thefts, accidents etc. You can put a piece with your valuables to protect them.
7. It is a good crystal to work with addictions (specially cigarette and alcohol) program a piece of crystal for your patient /loved one.
8. Good crystal to program for the earth star chakra and for strengthening the rooting to earth. Specially for those who want to succeed in the material world. Wear a smokey quartz bracelet/ring to enhance your connection.
Check some stunning pieces of our crystal jewellery collection below and find the link to our store on etsy 🙂
Crystal Love Sargam
Visit our Crystal Alchemy Studio to shop for awesome Carnelian Jewellery here>>>>
To book energy healing appointments and to participate in energy healing workshops with Sargam click here>>>
Disclaimer: I am not a doctor and cannot give out medical advice. This purely from my understanding .Crystals and energy healing should be used as a compliment to other therapies and not as a replacement for regular medical care.
References: Crystal Vaults, Energy Muse and Judy Hall
Thankyou for the beautiful smoky quartz neckpiece from your collection. ❤❤❤
And this highly informative blog post is just what I needed to use the crystal to the most.