Get back to your natural feminine flow with the Moonstone crystal, the dreamy, ethereal stone channels the moon, a force that has the power to push and pull the tides of our great oceans and your emotions. Keep Moonstone close by and feel the glow of the moonlight infusing your chakras with its brilliant white light. If you’re facing issues of stability, whether it’s emotional or otherwise, you can ask for stability and inner calm.For a deep and healing therapeutic session with Moonstone, retreat into a sacred healing space free of clutter and distractions. Meditate on your Intention for the new moon and the next monthly phase of goals, aspirations, and dreams you have for your life. Repeat this ritual on a full moon and experience the full potential of your soul under the glow of moonlight.
The word Selena is a greek word for moon and it is just as gorgeous as the full moon. You can see the beautiful selenite in the video it feel as if you are holding the moon. The energy is cooling and calming.
Selenite is a great altar piece as it is continually clearing low vibrational energies, working in pure love & light. It increases overall clarity and worldly awareness, as it shifts your thoughts to a higher frequency.
A rock star of mystical lore and ancient legends, the Labradorite crystal meaning can be traced back to the native peoples of icy Canada that believed the stone was created from frozen fire, a result of the northern lights. With its pearly hues that shimmer in a range of iridescent blues and greens, the Labradorite crystal reminds us to keep it magical by linking us to the spirit world, a dimension where anything is possible. Other stones keep us anchored to the earth with their powerful grounding effects while Labradorite encourages us to keep our head in the clouds.
Letting GO and Bringing IN Ritual on Full Moon
Setting up the Full Moon Altar
You will need
- Incense/Sage Stick
- Your crystals (clean them prior to ritual) technique here
- Water in a jug (octagonal better)
- Yellow paper red pen
Follow these steps (in order) to activate your Full Moon Altar.
- Set up the candles, incense and flowers on the altar
- If there is anything you want to let go /release write on the yellow paper with red pen
- What is the quality you want to invoke write on another yellow paper with red pen
- Put this paper(step 3) under the glass jar so that the writing is upwards
- Place your crystals around the water jug with the intention to charge the water
- Light the candle or incense with intention to purify and charge your altar
- If you want to include bells or chimes on your altar, ring them to purify the energy in the environment. The sound brings focused awareness to the present moment.
- In your right hand, hold the piece of paper (Step 2)
- Now read it aloud ” I release ……..”
- Inhale and exhale imagining the energy from your system is accumulated on to the paper and now just burn or tear the paper into pieces
- Now Experience the feeling of having what you desire, not any specifics, but feelings like happiness, peace, and love.
- At this time you can do the Twin Hearts Meditation
13. Open your hands with a big big smile
14. You can drink the water imagining you are infused with the blessings of the moon and the crystals.
15 Dismantle the Altar in three days , you can do the meditation for these 7 days (3 days prior and 3 days after full moon)
Crystallify your life!
Check out our Crystal Alchemy Studio