How to Perform Astral Projection
Astral projection refers to an out-of-body-experience (OBE) during which the soul leaves the physical body and travels to the astral plane. People often experience this state during illness or when involved in a near death experience, but it is also possible to practice astral projection at will. This article contains instructions on how to get started.
- Beliefs play the largest part in Astral Projection. If you believe that you are going to be possessed, you may feel like you are possessed. If you feel like your “silver-cord” is “weak” and that you can’t return, you will feel stuck. Feelings and thoughts are instantly manifested in the Astral Plane, anything you think/fear can seem to happen. Keep your thoughts positive. Don’t try to Astral Project after watching a scary movie.
- It’s best not to be mentally or physically tired when attempting astral projection, as you will find it hard to concentrate. Drowsy morning feelings work better than being tired after a long day.
- You cannot be hurt mentally/physically by something in the Astral Plane while having an OBE.
- Try not to be scared on your first time, or it will seem to become harder to go back to your body.
- When releasing your soul from your body, it can also help to imagine yourself all one dull color. Now imagine your colorful soul escaping from your body slowly.
- If you feel it’s hard to get back to your body, just imagine yourself striking with your body at the speed of light. You can come back from any place with in one second. Remember your soul is free of distance and time.
Explaining Kids Hatred and Non Forgiveness 🙂 We can learn from it too
Hate is a very very strong negative word and has a disastrous effect on our energy body when ever we speak it out of our mouth or even thinking about such toxic thoughts.
Once a teacher faced a lot of trouble asking kids to sit beside each other in a class as these kids had their own petty issues with each other so she carried out an interesting task in class. She asked the kids to get potatoes to school and then name the potatoes as the class mates whom they did not like. Some kids had two, some three and some as many as 6-7 potatoes 🙂
The teacher then asked the kids to carry these potatoes daily to the class in their school bags, the kids were excited and carried for few days in their school bags. Slowly they felt the additional burden of carrying the potatoes every day from home to school and then carrying them around was a tough job for the kids.
After a week the potatoes started rotting and smelling in the bag, kids approached the teacher and asked if they could give away one potato to the teacher and she agreed. But the condition was that as they gave the potato named Harry they will have to make friends with Harry. Once a kid did away with one potato it was easier for him to carry the lighter bag and gradually they wanted to get rid of all their rotten potatoes and they started giving away the potatoes 🙂
The class became more cohesive and affectionate towards each other and the kids understood the lesson.
The same applies to each one of us we carry unforgiving thoughts and negative feelings towards each other for years and years. This rottens our own thinking, disturbs our energy body and we suffer physical and mental illness.
Our natural state of being is love and any emotion that disconnects from the natural state is detrimental.
Lots of love -Sargam ❤