How to Perform Astral Projection
Astral projection refers to an out-of-body-experience (OBE) during which the soul leaves the physical body and travels to the astral plane. People often experience this state during illness or when involved in a near death experience, but it is also possible to practice astral projection at will. This article contains instructions on how to get started.
- Beliefs play the largest part in Astral Projection. If you believe that you are going to be possessed, you may feel like you are possessed. If you feel like your “silver-cord” is “weak” and that you can’t return, you will feel stuck. Feelings and thoughts are instantly manifested in the Astral Plane, anything you think/fear can seem to happen. Keep your thoughts positive. Don’t try to Astral Project after watching a scary movie.
- It’s best not to be mentally or physically tired when attempting astral projection, as you will find it hard to concentrate. Drowsy morning feelings work better than being tired after a long day.
- You cannot be hurt mentally/physically by something in the Astral Plane while having an OBE.
- Try not to be scared on your first time, or it will seem to become harder to go back to your body.
- When releasing your soul from your body, it can also help to imagine yourself all one dull color. Now imagine your colorful soul escaping from your body slowly.
- If you feel it’s hard to get back to your body, just imagine yourself striking with your body at the speed of light. You can come back from any place with in one second. Remember your soul is free of distance and time.