“Cancer” is a dreaded disease and there is a lot of pain and suffering involved within the family where there is a cancer patient. Cancer can be physical, emotional or karmic in origin or a combination of them. It is a big setback for any family where a family member is detected cancer it also causes an emotional isolation and it further degenerates the patient.
The whole idea of this blog is to create hope and faith in life and the power of intentions .We have recently seen many cancer survivors like Anita Moorjani, Yuvraj Singh, Lisa Ray, Manisha Koirala,Barbara Mori, Robert Di Niro and the list is really long…..so if they can make it so can anyone else.
Cancer is a term used for diseases in which abnormal cells divide without control and are able to invade other tissues. Cancer cells can spread to other parts of the body through the blood and lymph systems.
Cancer is not just one disease but many diseases. There are more than 100 different types of cancer. Most cancers are named for the organ or type of cell in which they start – for example, cancer that begins in the colon is called colon cancer; cancer that begins in melanocytes of the skin is called melanoma.
Cancer types can be grouped into broader categories. The main categories of cancer include:
- Carcinoma – cancer that begins in the skin or in tissues that line or cover internal organs. There are a number of subtypes of carcinoma, including adenocarcinoma, basal cell carcinoma,squamous cell carcinoma, and transitional cell carcinoma.
- Sarcoma – cancer that begins in bone, cartilage, fat, muscle, blood vessels, or other connective or supportive tissue.
- Leukemia – cancer that starts in blood-forming tissue such as the bone marrow and causes large numbers of abnormal blood cells to be produced and enter the blood.
- Lymphoma and myeloma – cancers that begin in the cells of the immune system.
- Central nervous system cancers – cancers that begin in the tissues of the brain and spinal cord.
The abnormal division of cells happens when the mind is unable to control production of cells and these additional cells attach themselves to an organ/tissue/bone/ etc. Chemotherapy and other such treatments heal the physical organ affected but the cause is highly psychological .Pranic Psychotherapy and Physical healing when complimented with the medical treatment is very effective.
Negative emotions such as anger, resentment or hatred over activate and dirty the energy centers which in long term manifest as cancer.There is a proper protocol available in Pranic Healing and a number of testimonials are also available online. There are a number of cases handled in various Pranic Healing Centers the testimonials can be found online as well.
Video Testimonial for Lung Cancer
Here are a few tips on helping the body heal through Cancer. Each step is equally important.
1. Avoid wearing any crystals/gems stones: while cancer is present in the body. These crystals, whether in the form of jewelry or in the home, should be wrapped in silk and placed away until the body is completed healed. 1
2. Proper Diet: Avoid eating pork, catfish and eel. These foods are energetically very dirty and should be avoided at this time. It is a good idea to have a proper diet to help accelerate the healing process. If possible become vegetarian and avoid eating yang fruits and anything else that creates heat in the body.
3. Proper Emotion: Avoid long-standing anger, resentment and hatred. Forgiveness, peace, joy, warmth, love, kindness should all be encouraged. Regularly practicing Meditation on Twin Hearts can assist with this. This meditation flushes out dirty emotional energy and produces inner peace, harmony and happiness when practiced regularly.
4. Drink a high quality Rose Oil. This oil has cleansing effects on the body. It transmutes the dirty energy, allows life force to flow smoothly through the meridians and chakras helping the body to normalize itself. Due to its pink prana it also encourages emotions of love, joy, forgiveness. The Rose Oil must be of a high grade. Put 1 drop of rose oil in 1 L of water.
5. Practice Forgiveness. It is necessary to bless and forgiveness those who have hurt you, or you may have hurt. This has a powerful healing effect on the body. Talk to your PranicHealer about doing a Forgiveness Meditation.
6. Neutralize the negative Karma. Find an organization that you would like to donate and/or volunteer regularly. Talk to your Pranic Healer about how doing service can neutralize negative karma and improve the quality of one’s life.
7. Receive proper medical and proper Pranic Healing treatment.
Life is beautiful and should be lived to the best. God is all possibility and anyone who decides to change his fate/medical condition can do it. – The Mantra is “LOVE YOURSELF and LOVE OTHERS “
Stay Happy and Healthy – Love Sargam