“Letting Go and Let In God”
We think that holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to let go. When you Let Go of people, situations, anger, resentment from your life you create a space for new.This does not come easy most of us give up on allowing new beginnings in life as there is a lot of doubt and fear of unknown. So we keep hanging on to old beliefs ,people and situations.
This is where we need to connect with the supreme “GOD”.When we surrender ourselves to God we can allow a bigger and stronger force to take care of us. We have a limited perception of life but HE can see beyond our fears. Today let us do the meditation with total surrender, just drop all the problems of your life and believe with your whole heart that someone much more powerful and stronger will take care of you.
“Allow the caterpillar within you to experience the magnificence of the butterfly.”
Exercise: before the meditation settle yourself and close your eyes. Now repeat silently “I Let Go and Let In God” till the anxiety within you is eased.Start with the Soul Affirmation and follow with the meditation.
Lots of love
Thank You Soooooo Much for visiting the Blog and giving me a Global Platform to share!!!
Lots and Lots of Love
Here’s an excerpt:
The concert hall at the Sydney Opera House holds 2,700 people. This blog was viewed about 25,000 times in 2014. If it were a concert at Sydney Opera House, it would take about 9 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
Our Outer World is a reflection of our inner world; when we meditate or dive deep within we connect with the universe within. This helps us to realize the change that we seek in others in order to feel happy, loved and cared in life is only possible if we our self project these emotions towards us.
People around us are like mirrors they just reflect our inner feelings. Mindfulness , self love and meditations are beautiful tools to facilitate our inner connection.So if you really want the world outside to change then just move on to higher frequencies of love/joy/gratitude/appreciation.
Here is a video to help raise your vibrations 🙂
You are a luminous star dust ; let your light shine 🙂
Lots of Love Sargam!
10 fantastic quotes to help Raise Your Vibrations 🙂
1. “Drop the idea of becoming someone, because you are already a masterpiece. You cannot be improved. You have only to come to it, to know it, to realize it.” ―Osho
2. “Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.”―Wayne W. Dyer
3. “Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure.” ―Paulo Coelho
4. “You must find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible.” —Deepak Chopra
5. “Sometimes in order to be happy in the present moment you have to be willing to give up all hope for a better past.” ―Robert Holden
6. “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” ―Rumi
7. “What I know is that if you do work that you love, and the work fulfills you, the rest will come.”―Oprah Winfrey
Quotes courtesy :