Our Outer World is a reflection of our inner world; when we meditate or dive deep within we connect with the universe within. This helps us to realize the change that we seek in others in order to feel happy, loved and cared in life is only possible if we our self project these emotions towards us.
People around us are like mirrors they just reflect our inner feelings. Mindfulness , self love and meditations are beautiful tools to facilitate our inner connection.So if you really want the world outside to change then just move on to higher frequencies of love/joy/gratitude/appreciation.
Here is a video to help raise your vibrations 🙂
You are a luminous star dust ; let your light shine 🙂
Lots of Love Sargam!
10 fantastic quotes to help Raise Your Vibrations 🙂
1. “Drop the idea of becoming someone, because you are already a masterpiece. You cannot be improved. You have only to come to it, to know it, to realize it.” ―Osho
2. “Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.”―Wayne W. Dyer
3. “Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure.” ―Paulo Coelho
4. “You must find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible.” —Deepak Chopra
5. “Sometimes in order to be happy in the present moment you have to be willing to give up all hope for a better past.” ―Robert Holden
6. “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” ―Rumi
7. “What I know is that if you do work that you love, and the work fulfills you, the rest will come.”―Oprah Winfrey
Quotes courtesy :
We are living Magnets and the relationships we are in currently are because of us :). Yes of course if you want to know what kind of energy you are look around and see the people you are with. Two people exist if they are a vibrational match to each other and will continue only till they are a match.
Relationships, soul mates that we meet on our journey of life at first seems to be a perfect answer as it complete the missing experiences in our lives but as we evolve our vibration changes and if either of the mate is slow in his/her expansion we see conflicts.
Often people believe finding a mate who loves them will be the answer to everything missing in their life experience. They want to find that one person who will, in essence, complete them. And almost without exception, they want that person, right here, right now!
If you are seeking a joyful relationship, you must become joyful first. Asking for a relationship to make you joyful is a backwards approach. If you are seeking a satisfying relationship, you must become satisfied first. If you are seeking a relationship full of fun and great timing and excitement, you must become full of fun and great timing and excitement, first.
How you feel equals who you are. And who-you-are equals everything that comes to you.
“We attract lovers from our level of energy. Take your time to raise your vibration and attract from a higher vibration. If you want to live happily ever after learn to manage your emotions and make joy the most important experience. It’s ever so much more satisfying to get into a blissful place and attract a blissful person and live blissfully hereafter than to be in a negative place and attract a negative partner and then try to get happy from that negative place.”
– Inspired from articles of Abraham Hicks and Law of Attraction